Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Vintage Collection Wave 17 (2012 Wave 7)

<< < (57/58) > >>

bobafett14:
I've seen these on the secondary market in some stores here in Pgh. for anywhere from $14.99 up to $39.99ea, Republic Trooper and Royal Guard on the high end followed by Asohka, Lumat and the OT figs.

Scockery:
Got Weequay, Lumat and Prune Face from Amazon today.

Opened Weequay already since his card was damaged (Which one of you guys sent back your damaged packaged figure  ;) )

Comparing all three 3 3/4" Weequays....they've never painted his shirt collar. Only POTF2 has the upper chest buttons/studs painted. Glad to have the guy less preposed.  It's funny it looks like they didn't even reuse Skiffmaster's hands for this guy. Glad he's got a skiff gun and not a stormtrooper blaster. Glad he's got no holster, because he didn't in the movie. It's one thing to add them to virtually unseen cantina patrons, but Weequay was quite visible. Wish his weapons were painted, but eh...whatcha gonna do?

All these recent skiff guards and no new skiff.  :'(

Scott:
Many of these are on sale for under $5 at Amazon right now.

Jesse James:
For the under $5 price how could you gripe about even the Gungan or Naboo Pilot ya know?  Sure, TPM figures, but great army builders.  Both are very worthy for multiples.

The Naboo Pilots head swaps onto the Fleet trooper, Capt. Needa, AT-AT Commander, probably several Rebel Pilots, and Hoth Rebel too.  Just an FYI.

Mister Skeezler:
Yeah, this is the price I'm happy to pay for TPM figures. I just bought 3 Gungan Warriors and 5 Naboo Royal Guards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version