Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Vintage Collection Wave 16 (2012 Wave 6)

<< < (2/19) > >>

P-Siddy:
Oh! I forget that the new Sandtrooper also has a new E-11 blaster with fold-out stand..

Jeff:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on February 11, 2012, 07:53 PM ---Oh! I forget that the new Sandtrooper also has a new E-11 blaster with fold-out stand..
--- End quote ---

And did I see the little recon droid too?  In your pic, you can see it at his feet.

New gun, new orange pauldron, and the little recon droid?  That will get me to buy a couple more Sandtroopers for sure...  :-[

P-Siddy:
Yeah, it comes with a sentry droid. I had taken a close-up of it but my camera was acting up and was all blurry.  :(

Jesse James:
Cool wave...  If you get past the fact it's more Clones.  I like the Sandtrooper, but the Clones I'm just not as into.  I'll maybe get this wave in a case because army builders are army builders, but still this one is rough to take after a year of Clones and Sandtroopers being the peg rotters that they were.

I love the Republic Trooper, and will pick a few of him up to have a little squad.  Love the TOR figures in general.  That overly bulky armor is all kinds of fantastic.

Glad you finally got your Orrimarko resculpt DR. :)

darth broem 2:
I actually like every figure in this wave.  I will probably leave the Republic Trooper because I just don't care but it's a nice figure regardless.  Oddly enough I am probably most excited for the Bespin Gown Leia.  Jar-Jar turned out well.  I actually am happy to get the Shocktrooper and the Blue AOTC trooper.  I am a sucker for the orange pauldron Sandtroopers.  Prune Face looks great.  I think he'll look good with the other Dresslian they released in the Legacy line.  The Vader Wrath of is something different at least for Vader.  Good stuff in this wave alltogether IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version