Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Star Wars Fighter Pods / Micro Force

<< < (2/6) > >>

JediJman:
Well, if anyone wants them I have a Clonetrooper, Snowtrooper, and Stormtrooper up for grabs.  They are kind of growing on me - have to get rid of them before I'm infected.   ;)

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: JediJman on March  5, 2012, 08:22 PM ---Well, if anyone wants them I have a Clonetrooper, Snowtrooper, and Stormtrooper up for grabs.  They are kind of growing on me - have to get rid of them before I'm infected.   ;)

--- End quote ---

I'll take them. Kira loves to play with them... and you've already got a care package waiting to send.

Dave:
I don't see these selling at all.  The pegs at Target seem to be crammed and stagnant with these overpriced squinkies.

I wouldn't mind picking up a few for the kids, but the current price is nuts.  These need to be at least 50% lower before I would even consider picking up some.

P-Siddy:
I know. I just can't bite, either... and I'm more interested in the main characters and bounty hunters. They don't have those out yet... if they even have a series 2.

Dan:
OK, the Target deal this week is making these too good to pass. The $20 set has 2 ships and 16 figures, and you can use the 50% off coupon, plus stack the playsaver $2 coupon. For $8, they are down to 50 cents each, plus the two ships as a bonus.  ;D

Now to make sure it doesn't become a habit....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version