Author Topic: Recent purchases  (Read 2652 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Recent purchases
« Reply #45 on: October 6, 2014, 02:41 PM »
All pretty solid figures.  Lando especially...  Evazan too is quite a dandy upgrade.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 7, 2014, 02:14 PM »
Bought a Snowtrooper Commander from Jeff, then I stopped by TRU after a meeting and found some Wave 5. No Ree Yees, but I got Doallyn, Vader and a second Snowy and Wedge because it was a BOGO so why not.

This pretty much catches me up for the year, but I still need to track down some older figures like Bespin Vader and Pablo Jill that were either rare here or I just kept passing on until they disappeared.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 9, 2014, 12:18 PM »
I picked up the TBS ROTS Vader and Snowspeeder Wedge this morning, as well as the ROTS Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter.  The BOGO deal at TRU certainly was a help.
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2014, 12:32 PM »
Stopped by a TRU while on the other side of town and found another few cases of Wave 4/5. Picked up Ree Yees and also the Rebels 2 (3?) pack just because the BOGO is still going on.