Community > JD Sports Forum!

NFL Offseason 2012

(1/17) > >>

Scott:
Peyton is released and nobody cares I guess...he sure would look good in purple

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Scott on March  8, 2012, 04:45 PM ---Peyton is released and nobody cares I guess...he sure would look good in purple

--- End quote ---

Yikes, the Ponder bandwagon over already?

Rooting for the Seahawks, Cardinals, or Dolphins to win the Manning sweepstakes, thus saving the Redskins from making yet another costly blunder that will set the franchise back even further.

RGIII FTW!

Dressel Rebel:

--- Quote from: Scott on March  8, 2012, 04:45 PM ---Peyton is released and nobody cares I guess...he sure would look good in purple

--- End quote ---

Who knows if this guy is even gonna play again.

Paul:
And we haven't talked about bounty-gate either. 

I'm not worried about the Cowboys showing up in the news for that one, they haven't hit anybody in years.

I'd like to see Peyton Manning play again but I just don't see it happening.

EdSolo:
You have to wonder if he is really worth it at this point.  Isn't he 36?  I think his price tag would cause salary cap issues for a lot of teams.  I'm sure the Redskin's fantasy football team captain owner will make a play at him, but I doubt Peyton wants to play in a colder climate or face his little brother twice a year.  I'm still hoping that the Skins trade up in the draft and pick a young QB.  Synder still hasn't learned his lesson about buying big name players though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version