Author Topic: GG Jumbo Vintage Walrusman  (Read 2677 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
GG Jumbo Vintage Walrusman
« on: May 13, 2013, 06:05 PM »
So, did anyone else order this figure?  I pre-ordered from my comic shop about a year ago and just received word this weekend that they would not be able to fill my order.   >:(  >:(  >:(  I looked online and apparently many people already have these AND it is available on the GG website, so kind of pissy that my  comic shop is unable to get them as planned.  I prefer to order from them because I get free shipping, which makes these a lot more affordable.  I scarambled and found another site via Amazon that only cost a little more ($76.66 shipped), but am curious to know if anyone else had the same problem.  It looks like Hammerhead is already out there, but still listed as pre-order for me, so I wonder if I'll have the same damn problem.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Sir Real

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: GG Jumbo Vintage Walrusman
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 05:29 PM »
I got mine from GG.  I just watched the site and ordered as soon as it was in stock.  But I usually like to get these from BBTS since their shipping boxes are so strong.