Author Topic: Gentle Giant Jumbo Greedo  (Read 3042 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Gentle Giant Jumbo Greedo
« on: April 20, 2012, 07:27 AM »
Does anybody know when this guy is scheduled to be released?  I pre-ordered him on another site that had him listed as Feb 2012 release, which has obviously come and gone.  I had 3 other figures in the basket, so anxiously awaiting Greedo to get all of them.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Gentle Giant Jumbo Greedo
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 08:23 AM »
R2 and 3PO were supposed to be in January and came out in late March/early April.  I'd say then he'll be in a few weeks.

Gentle Giant release date estimates suck :P

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 09:01 AM »
Thanks Scott.  I just noticed "Q2" release on their site - hope that doesn't mean its even later.   :(
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Sir Real

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 10:19 PM »
An ebay seller says early May.

BBTS says April.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 04:56 PM »
I think this guy was originally slated for February.  I'm new to these - are the frequent delays common from GG?  I contacted their customer support about Greedo today and found that he is now delayed until Q3, which I assume means sometime between July-Sept.  Ugh.

I've an online order set for Stormtrooper, Leia, Han, and Greedo for months now - all held up by Greedo.  After hearing from GG, I swapped Greedo out of my order and plopped C3PO in instead, so I'll finally be getting these in a week or two.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 08:56 PM »
Thanks to fellow jder JediJman, I now have one of these. LOVE IT. Good thing I am too poor to afford to get more because I could go nuts with these things.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 11:10 AM »
Thanks to fellow jder JediJman, I now have one of these. LOVE IT. Good thing I am too poor to afford to get more because I could go nuts with these things.

Enjoy!