Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 46438 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1545 on: November 24, 2014, 04:53 AM »
Same thought as Nick there...  Just something to make a million girls say inane **** on Twitter.

I didn't mind the episode actually but could've done without the Gabriel bit.  Would've preferred seeing just the two groups and what they're doing.  Gabriel being a huge boner wasn't really interesting at all, and just destroyed the rest of the episode's pace.

I hate them setting up the "Rick's feelings are hurt because someone didn't agree with him" stuff.  I don't think he's that easily phased right now.

Rosita on Talking Dead...  Good god is she a good looking woman.

I liked her story about meeting Abraham...  No doubt he was impressed with her fighting ability, and that's why he asked if she'd tag along with him and Mr. Pants On Fire.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: November 24, 2014, 05:36 AM »
I wasn't fully paying attention since the Cowboys game was on but I'll rewatch later today... Probably my favorite part was the teaser for Better Call Saul. It did infuriate me when Daryl convinced Rick to keep that cop alive though. Do these morons not remember what happens every time they choose to let bad guys live?

I laughed at Eugene still being out cold, and had completely forgotten about Gabriel.

Rosita on Talking Dead...  Good god is she a good looking woman.

Yes, please. Actually got me to watch a few minutes of that terrible show. The TWD makeup crew deserves all of the awards for making all of these hotties look bland and generic.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: November 24, 2014, 08:33 AM »
At least we had everyone in the same episode again.

I liked the melted zombies, and Glyn Rosita and Tara catching fish was a lighthearted distraction. But I could have done without Father Gabriel acting like a jackhole too. I don't get what they are trying to do with his character, and I really don't care. This dude is even more worthless in the apocalypse than Eugene.

I didn't get Dawn/Don's angle with Beth and the drug locker key either. The doctor notes she has an ulterior motive, but what? Does it even matter now?

Man, you have to be a real dope to trust ANYONE at this point too. Especially the friendly guy you have handcuffed. That was just silly.
Slice you open like a tauntaun, faster than the Autobahn,
Or a motorbike in Tron, do the deed and then I'm gone.

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #1548 on: November 24, 2014, 08:49 AM »
I'm wondering if Gabriel is running out to hook up with the people he's been feeding victims to in exchange for protection or something.  Doesn't seem like the kind of guy to run off to his death.

And yeah, Dead Bob's GF was a colossal idiot.  I saw that one coming a mile away.

I doubt we'll ever know Dawn's angle.  I think it was just a device to save Carol.
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1549 on: November 24, 2014, 03:41 PM »
Agreed on Sasha's decision to help Bob2 kill some guy who's been melted to the parking lot for a year or two now.  That was pretty bad writing IMO.  I get they're trying to tie it to Tyrese and him being the new Dale/Herschel of the group as a whole, but it was just something nobody would've done given the things they've been through and it was like watching a train come down the tracks at you.  Very bad IMO.

Darryl's bowling ball use of the zombie head was pretty creative though.

And yes, Eugene still being unconscious is funny...  I'd say Eugene is miles more worthy of being around than Father Gabriel though.  Gabriel is just pathetic.

Oh, and solid thought on him Bill.  I was thinking he seems like he has some purpose or plan.  It's a good thought that he may be tied to Dawn's group in some capacity.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77