Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The let's get JediMAC to post again thread

<< < (14/20) > >>

Diddly:
Birthday thread gone, no more Collector's Spending Challenge either.

Spirit of MAC:
Birthday thread?  Phhhth.  Who needs that, when we have this special dedicated thread right here, which sufficed just fine the prior couple of years.  Like I said, sadly, no bribes of birthday love in 2014.  Keep this up and, well... you don't want to see me angry...

Rob:

--- Quote from: jjks on November  3, 2012, 09:24 PM ---I promised myself I'd never sleep in a hotel room with so many men again after the last Celebration I went to...

--- End quote ---

^ Let's get a thread to have this guy post again too.

Spirit of MAC:

--- Quote from: Rob on November 21, 2014, 08:54 PM ---^ Let's get a thread to have this guy post again too.
--- End quote ---

For my old Wildcats buddy...

Spirit of MAC:

--- Quote from: Jeff on November  1, 2012, 12:02 AM ---We should all make a point of going to Celebration VII and then ignoring the Celebration part and just party together.  I'd be down for that...
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Jesse James on November  1, 2012, 12:10 AM ---Probably would be a lot more fun.  No exclusives to wait on even.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Morgbug on November  1, 2012, 05:50 PM ---In.  Do I still need a press pass?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Tracy on November  1, 2012, 06:02 PM ---In.  I even have a super special shirt I'll wear for him....... ;)
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Angry Ewok on November  3, 2012, 09:09 AM --- :D  Let's do this.  :D
--- End quote ---

OK, so I'm heading 45 minutes down the freeway to C7 tomorrow.  I assume we're still on for this big reunion, right?  I trust we're meeting at the Anaheim Hooters...  What time?   :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version