Author Topic: 12" IG-88? Oh my.  (Read 1996 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
Re: 12" IG-88? Oh my.
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 09:42 PM »
When does the Fett go on sale?  I would love to get him (and IG88), but that price tag is harsh.  Totally worth it by all appearances, but still hard to stomach relative to the rest of my purchases lately.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Online Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2011, 06:55 PM »
Even with Flex Pay, I don't know if I can pull the trigger on this.  IG-88 looks nothing short of amazing, but the finances are just a little bit tighter these days.
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 01:10 PM »
I'm still trying to determine if IG88 and Boba Fett Sideshow figs or continuing to be married. Still too close to say yet.
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 09:03 PM »
Nobody will love you like IG loves you Nick.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Online Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 08:30 PM »
Nobody will love you like IG loves you Nick.

My girlfriend would beg to differ.   ;)
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 11:36 PM »
IG 88 won't be ignored.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 01:25 PM »
Was holding this in my hands yesterday. For $180 it was mine. Just couldn't do it. Wanted to so bad though.
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"

Offline R5Don4

• Jedi Initiate
  • just ignore this *******
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2012, 04:18 PM »
Got mine a couple of weeks ago.  Definitely everything I hoped it would be.  Previous headsculpt issue was only on the prototype.  My PotJ IG is off to spend retirement in the Barbie house.

The mystique of this piece delivers where the vintage one promised 30 years ago but never could meet the expectations  of the modern collector.