Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Vintage Figure Checklist

(1/2) > >>

JediJman:
Anyone have a good source for vintage figures and variations?  I've been looking around on the net, but prettymuch everything I've found is incomplete.  I'm not looking for 26 variations of Obi-Wan where the hue of the bottom of his left foot is slightly different, or the placement of the "Made in China" stamp is slightly lower versus another.  I just want the real difference makers like figure accessories, differences in molding, noticable paint differences.  Anyone have a good resource?

McMetal:
I know exactly what you are talking about, and there really is none - it's a shame. Even the forums over at RS are pretty lackluster on this subject. I have been searching for awhile now and there really is no definitive catalog.

The best reference guide/checklist I have seen is the old SWCA/Toys R Gus one which I have bookmarked at work but not here at home, oddly enough. I will try to post it tomorrow.

DSJ™:

--- Quote from: McMetal on April 24, 2012, 09:02 PM ---The best reference guide/checklist I have seen is the old SWCA/Toys R Gus one which I have bookmarked at work but not here at home, oddly enough. I will try to post it tomorrow.
--- End quote ---

I am guessing it is this one: 

Loose Variant List

McMetal:
Bingo, that's the one.

Thanks for the assist, D!

Phrubruh:
Cool! I never realized there where so many paint variations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version