Collectibles > Collect All 92!

Logray

<< < (2/2)

Scott:
It really amazes me how different the scales of the vintage vs modern Ewoks are...

Jesse James:
Yeah, the originals are really giants...  When you look at Wicket in the movie though, and the fact that Leia can easily pick him up and move him, that screams a lot about how small Warwick Davis was at that time in his life.  Carrie Fisher wasn't big by any means, but she moved him around like a doll.

One of the nice things abuot the modern line is, generally, they've been getting scale right for the better part since 1999/2000...  It's surprising how big/small some characters are though.  I think Amanaman was one of the bigger shocks for collectors.  Ewoks are others.

Ryan:
I really dig Logray as well. If the cost weren't so high I'd have grabbed several for customs.

Looking more at the card I think I may make some changes to mine. The headdress should have some more long braids/feathers hanging down from it. It's probably something it would have been hard for Hasbro to do and make them look skinny enough. The face paint app isn't entirely accurate either. Still a great figure though.

EpicGon:
Current Hasbro evolution: more detail on smaller bodies

2012 version of Logray updated mustache.

Jayson:
Ewok haters be damned, I love these figures. Scott if you need and extra Logray pouch I can send you one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version