Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

Disney Exclusive Build-A-Droid Factory

<< < (52/89) > >>

Jesse James:
I'm kind of in the same boat...  My buddy from here on the site (and here locally) goes all the time, and so he's my droid drug mule of sorts.  I think a 2-pack any time he's there is so cheap, why not just build another?

One of my new favs in my collection is a white R4 dome, blue body, white legs...  The contrasting colors are awesome.

Also I have an all solid blue R2 now, and man, it's a great way to get the R2-D2 dome without having any white there.  Very distinctly different from R2-D2...  I'm wondering though, a white bodied R2 with solid blue legs may look pretty awesome too.

The color contrasts really can make for some great background droids though.  Droid Factory at WDW is really the 2nd coolest thing they've done...  The Starspeeder 1000 is still first in my world and I'd buy a repaint (Yellow, please!) of that beast in a heartbeat.

Darth_Anton:
Finally made my own visit to Disneyland and got to pick up 6 more of these, no pun intended, bad boys. My end game is to have every piece at some point. Closing in as I'm only lacking the yellow legs, both yellow bodies and one R7 body and then a bunch of the domes.

Dave:

--- Quote from: Master_Phruby on April 11, 2013, 10:24 PM ---California - Build a Droid at Disneyland is inside the park at Star Traders only.

Florida - Build a Droid at WDW is outside the park at Once Upon a Toy in Downtown Disney.
              It is also inside Disney Hollywood Studios park in Tatooine Traders.

--- End quote ---

Is this still true in California?  I'm heading to Anaheim in August and was hoping to make a run to pick up some droids, but not if I've got to cough up $100 just to get in to the park.

Darth_Anton:
unfortunately, it is. Otherwise I would have gotten them all a long time ago.

Darth_Anton:
Took the kids to Disneyland and added six more build a droids to my collection. By my counting, looks like just nine more and I'll have every piece.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version