Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

Disney Exclusive Build-A-Droid Factory

<< < (55/89) > >>

Phrubruh:
Prices when up on the black series stuff at Disneyland. 3" are $15.95 while 6" are $26.95. They have a lot of Yoda and that droid. 6" is mostly Han, Greedo and slave Leia.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Master_Phruby on January 31, 2015, 12:07 PM ---It's only in park at the Star Trader. Also Disney just raised the price this week to one for $12.95. 3 for $19.95.

--- End quote ---

One for $13, but two additions are $3.50 each?  Weird.  Do they have a 3-pack package for that option?  I can't remember what the clam shells look like.

Dave:
How much for measles?

Phrubruh:
They have a two pack clam case and one pack case. Measles are sold out but you can get an extreme case of gas from the Churros.

Jesse James:
The 3 for $20 deal is a steal...  Build 2 more for the sake of the discount.  I'm guessing too many were just doing one and they're trying to move volumes of parts? 

Maybe they are indeed going to phase this out?  I hope not (not that it should matter to me, as I don't go to either park really).  I dig them and think it's a neat, unique experience for people who do go.

I really wish I had a 2nd Starspeeder "playset" (of which the one I do have, is among my fav pieces!).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version