Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

Disney Exclusive Build-A-Droid Factory

<< < (56/89) > >>

Phrubruh:
The table is always full of people building them but how many people actually buy one is probably pretty low. I do see a lot of kids running around with the build your own lightsabers instead. They are usually hitting people as they have sword fights in the walkways.

Phrubruh:
Prices on the build a droid at Disneyland have gone back up again. A single figure is $12.95 while a double pack is $21.95. There is no buy two get one free anymore.

Jeff:
Somehow, Disney ending the sale right before thousands of Star Wars fans show up at Disneyland for Celebration Anaheim does not really surprise me...  :P

Rob:
I'm thinking about driving out there this Christmas when I'm back in Tampa for the holidays.  Is it reasonable to expect the build a droid to still be a thing at that point?

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Rob on April 10, 2015, 10:02 AM ---I'm thinking about driving out there this Christmas when I'm back in Tampa for the holidays.  Is it reasonable to expect the build a droid to still be a thing at that point?

--- End quote ---

I would think so. The space at Tatooine Traders is pretty much smack-dab in the middle of the store, so they'd seriously have to renovate to get rid of it.

Your best/better bet is to head to Once Upon a Toy at Downtown Disney, they have a four-person build station that's pretty much right in the middle of all the Star Wars merchandise. Also, they have attendants who are more than willing to go into the stockroom and locate any parts that might not be out on the floor for you. That was my experience last year, I will be back there in June for the final Star Wars weekend, I'll update this thread if my experience is any different.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version