Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

Disney Exclusive Build-A-Droid Factory

<< < (78/89) > >>

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Master_Phruby on June 22, 2015, 01:15 PM ---I bet there is a trash can with a lot of clam shells in it at Disney World. I hate how at Disneyland they make you put each droid in a clam shell to buy it because that is where the SKU price is. Seems like such a waste.

--- End quote ---

Actually, I got them all home thanks to the fact that other family members had space in their luggage.

;D

Phrubruh:
I'm impressed Pete, you kept the clam shells. Did you name them all?  ;) Around here we have R9-Rachel and R8-Princess.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Master_Phruby on June 22, 2015, 02:24 PM ---I'm impressed Pete, you kept the clam shells. Did you name them all?  ;) Around here we have R9-Rachel and R8-Princess.

--- End quote ---

Nope - haven't named any of my Disney Build-a-Droids. Someday maybe - I have plenty of sticker sheets to do so...

Darth_Anton:
Wow! I am so out of the loop. Went to Disneyland on Monday with the express intent of picking up a few more of the wave 1 domes I never got and was bummed to learn that wave 1 is discontinued. Not a fan of the waves 2 and 3 stuff, though I did build some imperial droids, including "goldie."

Darth_Anton:
Is there a Disney droid trading thread somewhere? Been trying to track down some of the wave one stuff I missed and acquired a few extra domes to trade. Wondering if there's a resource to help beyond eBAy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version