Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Five Discussion Thread

<< < (57/69) > >>

Jesse James:
Love Tarkin's background...  It explains so much in ANH, and how he's such a high rank, even over Vader.  One of the finer points of TCW if you ask me.

Scockery:
The Jedi Who Knew Too Much...the show that telegraphed too many plot twists.

Fox Phase 2 gets some use. Sucks his figure won't get any animated Phase 2 shock troopers to back him up. But the animated design is close to the real thing, anyway.

More stun-setting effects, so rarely used. Kill happy galaxy that it is.

Tarkin is a creep.

Ahsoka had time to tell Anakin what that prisoner told her, but instead was too busy debating making a FUGITIVE homage.

Minor usage of the Turbo Tank. Gunships that just happen to be equipped with searchlights. ROTS air speeder.

Jabba the Slug:
I liked this episode, I thought the chase scene was pretty epic. I have a few complaints based on some of the events that happened but I guess my questions will be answered in the coming episodes.

One thing though. Whoever Force Choked Letta to death did so without being there. I thought that was a stretch, for sure. It crosses that line into Force Powers as over-the-top. I would only find it acceptable if it was Palpatine, but I wouldn't be surprised if maybe it was him.

TheSon:
I think someone has mentioned this in the thread before, but it makes the most sense for Palpatine to be behind this. It fits into the order 66 angle as well as the push Anakin to the dark side plot point. I would love to see them kill off Ahsoka in this arc if this truly ends up being the end of the series.

Another possibility is the renegade Jedi was wearing clone armor and was inside the prison at the time of the attack.

I still would put my money on Palps, it makes the best story.

Scockery:

--- Quote from: Jabba the Slug on February 16, 2013, 01:15 PM ---I liked this episode, I thought the chase scene was pretty epic. I have a few complaints based on some of the events that happened but I guess my questions will be answered in the coming episodes.

One thing though. Whoever Force Choked Letta to death did so without being there. I thought that was a stretch, for sure. It crosses that line into Force Powers as over-the-top. I would only find it acceptable if it was Palpatine, but I wouldn't be surprised if maybe it was him.

--- End quote ---

Visual contact is what's required for force choking....maybe. Vader chokes Admiral Ozzel who is in another part of the ship over his viewscreen. So the killer would have needed access to the camera monitors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version