Author Topic: Clone Wars Wave 30 (2013 Wave 1)  (Read 5950 times)

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I like big books and I cannot lie
    • View Profile
    • http://darby-harn.blogspot.com/
Re: Clone Wars Wave 30 (2013 Wave 1)
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2013, 01:11 PM »
I suppose it's no different than last fall. I found the last group of 2012 CW (Fox and others) in London, which is probably where I'll find these in April. Sucks though - I'll be paying $25 a pop or so.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2013, 02:31 PM »
I would totally order a case of each from Toy Palace if it weren't for the fact that my 2012 MH order is totally MIA....  :-[
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2013, 05:48 PM »
Did they say anything about putting these on the Hasbro website?

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2013, 06:09 PM »
America is now the Third World, everyone else gets the exclusive products. Soon all we will have are rubbery, non-poseable, poorly painted bootlegs in header bags with inaccurate artwork.  :P

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2013, 07:03 PM »
Move to Pittsburgh and drive over structurally defficient bridges for work every day.  WE've been 3rd world for a while.  :D

I'd say if you expect these on Hasbro's site, you could probably stop now.  I think what's made is made, and it's going to where it's going, and it's not gonna happen for the US folk.  :-\
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 1, 2013, 07:00 PM »
Just placed my order for the 2013 Movie Heroes and Clone Wars cases from Toy Palace. I hope I don't come to regret that situation considering that I still have no answer regarding my 2012 Movie Heroes Wave 3 (what would have been our Wave 4) case....
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 1, 2013, 07:17 PM »
They have the 2012 MH case expected on 3/15 Pete.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 1, 2013, 07:46 PM »

I know -  but my order for it already shipped back on Feb  11th - and I still don't have it.

If it does indeed seem to be lost, here's hoping that Toy Palace will be decent about it and ship me a replacement case when their new shipment of them arrives.
Peter

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 1, 2013, 09:08 PM »
Oh that stinks.  There should be some kind of delivery confirmation or else they're liable.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline MasterFisto

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 2, 2013, 12:04 PM »
I got Captain Rex from a Canadian seller on eBay.  $30, plus $8 shipping.  I justified the expense with the realization that I will be buying practically no Star Wars figures until sometime in the Summer/Fall.  Anyway, I really want that Rex.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 4, 2013, 06:12 PM »

I know -  but my order for it already shipped back on Feb  11th - and I still don't have it.

If it does indeed seem to be lost, here's hoping that Toy Palace will be decent about it and ship me a replacement case when their new shipment of them arrives.

It's most likely a Customs delay.  That's the hitch with international orders.  Your parcel might just be waiting to go through the Customs clearing process, and then you should eventually get it.
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 4, 2013, 10:20 PM »
It's most likely a Customs delay.  That's the hitch with international orders.  Your parcel might just be waiting to go through the Customs clearing process, and then you should eventually get it.

I hope that is all it is.

UPDATE: Received my 2012 Movie Heroes Wave 3 Case today. VERY relieved. VERY well packaged by the Toy Palace folks. Got my shipping notice for my 2013 Wave 1 Cases of Clone Wars and Movie Heroes as well.
« Last Edit: March 5, 2013, 06:26 PM by Pete_Fett »
Peter