Author Topic: Clone Wars Wave 30 (2013 Wave 1)  (Read 48481 times)

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
Re: Clone Wars Wave 30 (2013 Wave 1)
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2013, 01:11 PM »
I suppose it's no different than last fall. I found the last group of 2012 CW (Fox and others) in London, which is probably where I'll find these in April. Sucks though - I'll be paying $25 a pop or so.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2013, 02:31 PM »
I would totally order a case of each from Toy Palace if it weren't for the fact that my 2012 MH order is totally MIA....  :-[
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2013, 05:48 PM »
Did they say anything about putting these on the Hasbro website?

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2013, 06:09 PM »
America is now the Third World, everyone else gets the exclusive products. Soon all we will have are rubbery, non-poseable, poorly painted bootlegs in header bags with inaccurate artwork.  :P

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2013, 07:03 PM »
Move to Pittsburgh and drive over structurally defficient bridges for work every day.  WE've been 3rd world for a while.  :D

I'd say if you expect these on Hasbro's site, you could probably stop now.  I think what's made is made, and it's going to where it's going, and it's not gonna happen for the US folk.  :-\
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 1, 2013, 07:00 PM »
Just placed my order for the 2013 Movie Heroes and Clone Wars cases from Toy Palace. I hope I don't come to regret that situation considering that I still have no answer regarding my 2012 Movie Heroes Wave 3 (what would have been our Wave 4) case....
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 1, 2013, 07:17 PM »
They have the 2012 MH case expected on 3/15 Pete.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 1, 2013, 07:46 PM »

I know -  but my order for it already shipped back on Feb  11th - and I still don't have it.

If it does indeed seem to be lost, here's hoping that Toy Palace will be decent about it and ship me a replacement case when their new shipment of them arrives.
Peter

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 1, 2013, 09:08 PM »
Oh that stinks.  There should be some kind of delivery confirmation or else they're liable.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline MasterFisto

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 2, 2013, 12:04 PM »
I got Captain Rex from a Canadian seller on eBay.  $30, plus $8 shipping.  I justified the expense with the realization that I will be buying practically no Star Wars figures until sometime in the Summer/Fall.  Anyway, I really want that Rex.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 4, 2013, 06:12 PM »

I know -  but my order for it already shipped back on Feb  11th - and I still don't have it.

If it does indeed seem to be lost, here's hoping that Toy Palace will be decent about it and ship me a replacement case when their new shipment of them arrives.

It's most likely a Customs delay.  That's the hitch with international orders.  Your parcel might just be waiting to go through the Customs clearing process, and then you should eventually get it.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 4, 2013, 10:20 PM »
It's most likely a Customs delay.  That's the hitch with international orders.  Your parcel might just be waiting to go through the Customs clearing process, and then you should eventually get it.

I hope that is all it is.

UPDATE: Received my 2012 Movie Heroes Wave 3 Case today. VERY relieved. VERY well packaged by the Toy Palace folks. Got my shipping notice for my 2013 Wave 1 Cases of Clone Wars and Movie Heroes as well.
« Last Edit: March 5, 2013, 06:26 PM by Pete_Fett »
Peter