Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

K-Mart Exclusive Vintage ROTJ AT-ST

<< < (2/19) > >>

Jesse James:
I think this is striking while the Vinty iron is hot.  They haven't done that yet in the vinty recreation box.  Now they have.  That's my guess on what they're doing anyway.  I think if it isn't done yet, look for them to try it.  Wouldn't be shocked if they tried a Speederbike soon.  :-X

Diddly:
Well no K-Marts anywhere near me but I might be interested in one because, as Jesse said, the joints in mine (the Legacy Wal-Mart version) are cracked and loose. And I've hardly ever played with tested out the articulation on the thing!

Matt_Fury:
I actually don't have this one yet (even passed on the WM one on clearance  :-\ ) so I may pick this up if it's not too pricey.

Jesse James:
I'm betting $30 to $40.  The B-Wing was $40 IIRC and that's about what the POTJ one was actually.  Not bad really if you wanted it.  It's $29.99 now too, clearanced fairly quickly.

McMetal:
So I take it this thing is a complete surprise? No inklings in previous Q&A's or at Toy Fair?

Interesting.

I don't understand why they would give it to K-Mart though, or why they would want it. That company has been bankrupt for like 5 years now. They just announced another huge wave of store closings at the beginning of the year.

The few left around here are still stuck with a bunch of B-Wings that are not moving.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version