(1/4) > >>

Scockery:
2012 wave 4 case
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=has21955&mode=retail

Still no Commander Fox image.

And why are they overshipping Yoda?

McMetal:
So many thoughts to share...

First, is the the first time in the history of the animated line we have had ONE new figure in a whole wave? I am thinking yes. That is REALLY sad.

Hasbro needs some remedial arithmetic. With Fox, that comes to 18 (EIGHTEEN) figures for 2012. 18 does not equal 19. Why did we keep getting pounded over the head with the 19 single carded figures mantra? And where is the single carded Cyborg Maul that has been rumored for so long? Was this just total BS? Does that mean Krell will be some kind of carded convention exclusive?

Thank GOD they are re-packing Anakin and Yoda, because those figures are just IMPOSSIBLE to find on the pegs right now.  ::)

Two-per case is great for Obi, Rex, and Fox, but why not the SBD and Wolffe too? Do they really think those figures are LESS in demand than Yoda or Anakin?

Estimated to arrive date is July 2012. Does this really mean they are not going to do any more new figures from July to January? I flat out REFUSE to believe that. They must be starting over again come the Fall. Or canceling the line outright. No way they can keep it on life support for six months, especially during the holiday season.

I find it curious that leaked imaged of Maul and the "nightsister" have already leaked but nary a whiff of Phase II Fox images? They are doing a helluva job keeping that under wraps. Not sure why, but they are.

Jayson:
So technically since Fox hasn't been around since S3, this will be a S5-type preview figure?

I have a theory. Cmdr. Fox was in development before Avengers hit it big, Filoni changes S5 Fox (Phase II) to "Cmdr. Thorn" that he revealed on Facebook a couple weeks ago and the figure in this case will actually be of that new character. *end pipe dream*

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: McMetal on May 30, 2012, 11:45 AM ---Thank GOD they are re-packing Anakin and Yoda, because those figures are just IMPOSSIBLE to find on the pegs right now.  ::)

Two-per case is great for Obi, Rex, and Fox, but why not the SBD and Wolffe too? Do they really think those figures are LESS in demand than Yoda or Anakin?

--- End quote ---

And why isn't Scuba Ahsoka in there? If they were gonna go 2-per with this case, it should have been:

2x Obi-Wan
2x Rex
2x Training SBD
2x Wolffe
2x Scuba Ahsoka
2x Fox

Here's hoping that Wave 3 hits in some good numbers since I want at least one more Scuba Ahsoka to open...

Rune Haako:
Yay, another non-articulated clone...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version