Community > Well of the Souls

Cancelled Indiana Jone toyline prototypes on Ebay

<< < (2/4) > >>

speedermike:
Man...seeing that mine car just makes it more painful.  If they had released that, and a sidecar for the motorcycle, I would have been ok with the line ending...

Jesse James:
I've gotten some solid word on things that were in development, or were as far along as prototypes.  The "German Sergeant" was part of a boxed set I believe, which was going to include some other goodies fans wanted.

Shame the line tanked...  I'd pay a premium price (like we currently are for Star Wars) for high quality IJ figures and accessories that saw a limited release once or twice a year.

shmashwitdaclub:
here are some more prototypes that have popped up in case you have not seen them yet:

which is at this point presumably this guy from the comic "Thunder in the Orient"

another comic indy:

Captain Katanga:
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1082983/

And it sounds like user Aussie_Nick over at rebelscum has the scoop and will be showing pics soon of Belloq in his white suit.  His last post on the subject was back on 7/11/12 so hopefully we will see them sooner than later if pics are indeed coming.

Pete_Fett:
I was kind of surprised that they didn't produce another Indy pack this year for SDCC with the BluRay set coming out and all...

Seems a real shame they got as far as they did with a lot of characters that would have been nice additions to the line - I'm still perplexed we never got Belloq in his white suit and a Dietrich - those two seem like no-brainers when covering ROTLA.

Scockery:
Comic figures and Katanga? Interesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version