Author Topic: Sideshow 12" Utapau Airborne Trooper  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Sideshow 12" Utapau Airborne Trooper
« on: June 15, 2012, 11:17 PM »
Wow, it looks great, but I haven't even pre-ordered Neyo yet. I was hoping for a couple more months before this one was up. I wanted to get 2, but I may have to settle for just one.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Sideshow 12" Utapau Airborne Trooper
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 11:21 PM »
May be the Clone I cave and order...  I've held off, but they're making it more difficult with each trooper they show.  I'm a sucker for troopers from Star Wars.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline EdSolo

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Sideshow 12" Utapau Airborne Trooper
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 06:58 AM »
Wow, it looks great, but I haven't even pre-ordered Neyo yet. I was hoping for a couple more months before this one was up. I wanted to get 2, but I may have to settle for just one.

I have been all in on this line from the beginning on this seems to be the MO for Sideshow.  They put several preorders up around the same time and then they also ship a bunch of items at the same time.  Currently, I have the following on preorder:

Boba Fett
Bacara
Cantina Environment
Neyo
Tusken Raider
Grievous
OOM-9
Modal Nodes 2 pack from Big Bad Toy Store (this one seems to have been delayed for quite some time)

In the past week or two I have gotten 14-21 day notices on Fett, Bacara, and maybe one other.  So for six figures yet to ship direct from Sideshow, two or three are coming shortly and it looks like they will be replaced with other preorders in the near future.

At this point, I wish I could sell my old Hasbro 12" figures for what I paid for them to help pay for SS.