Author Topic: Gentle Giant Jumbo Lando Calrissian (CVI Exclusive)  (Read 7525 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Gentle Giant Jumbo Lando Calrissian (CVI Exclusive)
« Reply #15 on: September 5, 2012, 01:12 AM »
Just log onto Gentlegiantltd.com and check your recent orders.  If it is marked "shipped" you should be fine.  Mine has supposedly "shipped," but I haven't received any tracking info yet.  You may also want to just double check your Spam folder to see if one of their messages was automatically junked.  That happened to me with my first order from them.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Sir Real

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 5, 2012, 09:46 AM »
Yeah, I already checked the online status.  It wasn't even marked as shipped yet, but said it was in the "final stage of processing".  I sent an email to customer service last night, and while I didn't receive any specific response to that, this morning I received the standard shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.  Coincidence or not, it appears to be shipped now (or, according to the UPS website, "ready for shipment".)  So it'll be on its way soon.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #17 on: September 5, 2012, 12:10 PM »
I just got my shipping notice today

Offline Sir Real

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 5, 2012, 01:02 PM »
Customer service emailed me back and said the Labor Day Holiday has slowed their shipping procedures down a bit, so that explained it.