Community > Hall of Justice

DC Collectibles 3.75" Green Lantern Convention Figures

(1/4) > >>

Brian:
Ok, I'm pretty sure "DC Collectibles" is what DC Direct calls itself now, so I'm posting this here.  Looks like they are starting a new line of 3 3/4" scaled action figures, but apparently they will only be available at conventions (if I'm understanding it right).  They kick things off with a Kyle Rayner/Kilowog 2 pack, which looks pretty nice.  More info at DC Comics' blog.

shmashwitdaclub:
Here we go!

I am excited for this line because it means competition for Hasbro.  I am a WAY bigger Marvel fan than DC, but that doesn't mean I won't pick up a whole bunch of these figures if they are readily available.  Can't wait to see more on this "line" at SDCC.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: shmashwitdaclub on July  6, 2012, 08:43 AM --- but that doesn't mean I won't pick up a whole bunch of these figures if they are readily available.
--- End quote ---

Well, it's designed specifically for conventions - from the press release:

"set that will only be available to San Diego Comic-Con attendees"
and
"This new scale will only be available at conventions.  "

Not exactly "readily available", unless you happen to go to SDCC and NYCC every year. :P

If these were a regular retail line, I'd be ecstatic right now.  SA 3.75" DC figures?  Awesome...  BUT, since it's a line of convention only figures, where I'm probably looking at $50-60 to pick up this set on eBay after the show?  No thanks.  :(

Pete_Fett:
I don't understand, why can't they put this kind of effort into a 3.75" line for the Dark Knight Rises?

Paul:
Guarded optimism but Jeff is right, once I pay the convenience fee, they will be $30 per figure. M

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version