A couple updates on this line...
- It sounds like DCE confirmed at NYCC that the line will remain con-exclusive for 2013, but DC is still re-evaluating plans to expand the line in 2014. Fingers crossed!
- Next up will be Guy Gardner/Larfleeze w/Glommulus
, but they didn't announce which show that will be, nor did they announce how many shows they will be selling at next year.
- Thanks to a friend being able to buy me not only the NYCC'12 John Stewart/Atrocitus 2-pack, but also the SDCC'12 Kyle Rayner/Kilowog set, I think I am going to end up all in on this line. Especially if it goes wide-release and spills into the Bat universe. I would love, love, love a nice Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Red Robin, Robin, Gordon, Alfred in 3.75" scale not to mention all the villians!
- Here's the list of who's left from the SDCC display
- Hal, Tomar, Hannu, Isamot, Soranik, Bleeze, and Saint Walker. Hopefully there is a Sinestro (Yellow), Sinestro (Green), Arkillo, Saphirre Carol, Indigo-1, and more on the way too!