Author Topic: Kubrick Newbies - Questions and Advice  (Read 22158 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
Re: Kubrick Newbies - Questions and Advice
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2012, 10:35 PM »
That is just the way some figures are.  A few of mine are like that too.  I also have a few figures where the legs won't stay exactly where you want them.  I think this is just due to the way the figures are put together - sometimes pieces are just a hair smaller or larger than they should be. 

Welcome to the Kubrick addicts.  Shoot me a PM if you're looking to pick up other figures - I have tons of duplicates.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline SoloSS

• Youngling
  • I don't know, so sue me
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 19, 2012, 12:46 PM »
Thanks. Currently I'm trying to complete my DX2 series.. but being new just realized I'm missing the two harder to find Kubricks of that series. Well i have the Hoth Leia but no bonus parts.. And I'm not even accounting for the two(?) secret chases from that series..

Offline SoloSS

• Youngling
  • I don't know, so sue me
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 27, 2012, 05:29 PM »
I have some more questions for the veterans.. How does one find news about Medicom and new releases? I don't get much from Google searches. Also, in another thread someone mentioned ordering exclusives from the Medicom Club. How does one become a part of that club? Someone also mentioned ordering new releases from people on this forum. How does that work?
Thank you for your help.