Community > JD Sports Forum!

NFL 2012-2013

<< < (18/22) > >>

Nicklab:
I don't have a dog in the fight.  The Giants were very disappointing this season, especially since the Eagles & Cowboys were really unimpressive as well.

But I have to go with the Ravens.  In a way they remind me a lot of the Giants of 1986.  A strong defense combined with a solid running game.

TheSon:
As a Steelers fan I was hoping for a double plane crash on the way to New Orleans. Since that did not happen I will have to take the betting lines. I will take the 49ers -4 and bet the over @ 48. Even though there are two great defenses in this game I think points will be scored. Plus Jacoby Jones may put some points up in a hurry. Also on the coin toss I will take tales.

McMetal:
Looking good for the 'birds at halftime. That fake FG was some stupid crap though.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: McMetal on February  3, 2013, 08:18 PM ---Looking good for the 'birds at halftime. That fake FG was some stupid crap though.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure I like the call with 9 yards to go, but it was the right time to pull it and the right spot on the field.  Kudos to the Ravens for giving it a shot.  They were just a yard away and got the ball right back anyway.  We'll see if it comes back to bite them - the 49ers are just down 5 and about to score with a few minutes to go...

Jesse James:
Wild finish...  Wasn't all that excited for the game today...  I rooted a little more for Baltimore ultimately but didn't put anything on any aspect of the game and so I just sat around watching and ******* over to the TWD marathon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version