Author Topic: Defender Wishlists 2012 Discussion  (Read 46524 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Defender Wishlists 2012 Discussion
« Reply #150 on: August 18, 2012, 07:00 PM »
I'd not really turn my nose up at any of them, save for may Talzin...  I didn't like that story arc a lot.  Padme's aren't my cup of tea but I always buy them when I get them.  The BD droid and Tarpals are about the only I'd have been geeked to get, but all those aliens and other figures are just far more important to me.  They're neat, but just not neat enough.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 18, 2012, 08:22 PM »
Funeral Padme is gonna be a  hard sell.

Hasbro will release that battle pack Nightsister and will say good enough as far as Talzin is concerned. You know they will. LOOK INTO YOUR HEART, YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE.

Offline Spirit of MAC

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2012, 07:43 PM »
One thing I found interesting in the recent EU poll is how much the SOTE sub-line is still on people's minds.  I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who's always been annoyed with the glaring holes left behind from Hasbro's ommissions of Guri, Leebo, Jix, Luke, Coruscant Lando, etc.  I'm guessing since SOTE was more OT based, and such a cross-licensed and massively promoted multi-media event, that particular story line has had a more enduring hold on most collectors, as opposed to the rest of the SW novels and EU over the years (aside from Clone Wars, of course).

I really hope that with Hasbro's newly extended license, and the diminishing movie character selections/re-do's left, that Hasbro will find time to get around to these.  A full wave of them would be ideal, but that's obviously not going to happen since there'd be a pretty limited interest in these relatively unknown characters.  Maybe if that online exclusive wave sells well enough over the next few months, they could do a similar full (online) case of EU figures that may not appeal to the masses/kids at retail as much.  Throw Jaxxon into the mix, and I'll be one happy man!

So I trust Jeff passed along all the TOC results to Hasbro last week at C6.  Did they confirm they'd make them all for JD's fine patrons?
Softgoods suck.  Almost as much as the Prequels.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #153 on: August 27, 2012, 09:53 PM »
Jeff did, and we even got some reports of the Hasbro team going over the list over the weekend as people were in/out of the booth hanging around.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77