Author Topic: The Future of the Clone Wars Toy Line?  (Read 51094 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: The Future of the Clone Wars Toy Line?
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2013, 03:46 PM »
I dealt with my gf's boys moving on from toys...  we still share a lego minifigure passion even though they're 18 and 15 though, but I dealt with the Star Wars loss...  It sucked.  Now I'm dealing with one going to college and the other one fixated on sports and video games.  Things we share, but the toy thing sucked when it faded.

They've become my friends and I'll be seeing less of them as the years go on.  It was something I totally didn't prepare for.  :-\
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: The Future of the Clone Wars Toy Line?
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2013, 09:27 PM »

It has been great interacting with so many Clone Wars fans, and I will miss the fun. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and stories over the years. New adventures of the Clone Wars will be seen on a live performance basis only for the immediate future at our household, and I guess that is all I could ever ask for.

Thank you Jedidefender. It has been great.

-TheSon

Thanks to you for being one of many enthusiasts of the line who helped make this a fun place to come and share excitement about the animated stuff. I will really miss the community aspect here as well. SW will never seem quite as fun or exciting now that the Clone Wars is dead. I expect I'll hang around for a while longer but gradually fade back out over time. It was a really fun ride that ended far too soon.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy