Battle Droid
R2-D2
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker
Darth Maul
Savage Opress
Commander Cody

Scockery:
Continuing 2013's trend of no new characters!

Pete_Fett:
What is even more ridiculous is that it looks like the Obi-Wan and Anakin are yet again "NEW" versions and not just straight re-packs. For the first two years of the line the re-packed the hell out of the Anakin and Obi-Wan figures from launch - I couldn't even begin to count the number of CW Obi-Wans I have with the swap-able Helmet/Head. And then there was Anakin that was pretty much the same figure but came in three flavors - regular, space suit slight mods, soft goods... and instead of worry about those two they continued to pump out new characters.

Now they're all we get along with a handful of clones that no one really wanted.

Did we really need them to make a version of R2 that uses the Goldie body sculpt?

Like I said in the "Future of the Clone Wars line" thread, I'd much rather they cancel this line altogether then keep it limping along like it is.

Scockery:
It's not Goldie's mold. This R2-D2 uses the CW build-a-droid style mold that was used on a later astromech.

McMetal:
Yep, and Malibu Stacy HAS A NEW FUR COAT!!!  ;D

Agreed it is a lackluster line-up once again. Clearly they have not learned how to "fix" this line nor does it seem they even care anymore.

I won't go as far as Pete and wish for the imminent end, but I do admit it pretty much sucks collecting this line now and has not been fun for nearly a year now. This is all I got for SW though, so when this dries up, I'm out. And I'm not ready to be out yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version