Phase II Captain Rex
501st Jet Pack Trooper
Battle Droid
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker
Darth Maul
Savage Opress
Commander Cody

Continuing 2013's trend of no new characters!

What is even more ridiculous is that it looks like the Obi-Wan and Anakin are yet again "NEW" versions and not just straight re-packs. For the first two years of the line the re-packed the hell out of the Anakin and Obi-Wan figures from launch - I couldn't even begin to count the number of CW Obi-Wans I have with the swap-able Helmet/Head. And then there was Anakin that was pretty much the same figure but came in three flavors - regular, space suit slight mods, soft goods... and instead of worry about those two they continued to pump out new characters.

Now they're all we get along with a handful of clones that no one really wanted.

Did we really need them to make a version of R2 that uses the Goldie body sculpt?

Like I said in the "Future of the Clone Wars line" thread, I'd much rather they cancel this line altogether then keep it limping along like it is.

It's not Goldie's mold. This R2-D2 uses the CW build-a-droid style mold that was used on a later astromech.

Yep, and Malibu Stacy HAS A NEW FUR COAT!!!  ;D

Agreed it is a lackluster line-up once again. Clearly they have not learned how to "fix" this line nor does it seem they even care anymore.

I won't go as far as Pete and wish for the imminent end, but I do admit it pretty much sucks collecting this line now and has not been fun for nearly a year now. This is all I got for SW though, so when this dries up, I'm out. And I'm not ready to be out yet.

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version