Collectibles > Kubricks

So is Medicom killing the Kubrick Star Wars line...???

<< < (5/17) > >>

Jayson:
Awesome!

P-Siddy:
Now you need to ask them to define the word "Future".

evenflow:
I am a few waves behind unfortunatley. Alot of this stuff came out when i wasnt working and at the start of my doctoral program. Prices seem way to high to catch up especialy for the chase figures.  :'(

JediJman:

--- Quote from: evenflow on February 15, 2013, 05:58 PM ---I am a few waves behind unfortunatley. Alot of this stuff came out when i wasnt working and at the start of my doctoral program. Prices seem way to high to catch up especialy for the chase figures.  :'(

--- End quote ---

You should PM Dan.  He was planning to sell a lot of his stuff, though not sure if he will wait longer after this news.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: JediJman on February 15, 2013, 09:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: evenflow on February 15, 2013, 05:58 PM ---I am a few waves behind unfortunatley. Alot of this stuff came out when i wasnt working and at the start of my doctoral program. Prices seem way to high to catch up especialy for the chase figures.  :'(

--- End quote ---

You should PM Dan.  He was planning to sell a lot of his stuff, though not sure if he will wait longer after this news.

--- End quote ---

You are mistaken, Justin.  Someone shares the same avatar, so yeah confusing.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version