Collectibles > Kubricks

So is Medicom killing the Kubrick Star Wars line...???

<< < (6/17) > >>

Plasticlab:
Thats good news. Maybe it was a licensing delay this whole time...?

JediJman:
Ooops!  Apparently there is another....

space monkey:
Earlier this month I made mention at kubricknation that the Winter Wonder Festival 2013 was set for 10th Feb and no sign of of a carded exclusive. 

Each WonderFest (both Summer and Winter) has had a carded exclusive Star Wars kub for the last 3 years but there was nothing this Fest, which has obviously now come and gone.

I did a search around the blogs for photos of Medicom's booth but the best I could come up with was from Medicom's own site:

Not exactly the best pictures but it's my impression there were no kubricks shown. Usually you can capture a glimpse of them (as well as the be@rbricks) in front of or behind the RAH's on their respective blogs and forums.

BBTS also has all the WonderFest 2013 exclusives to purchase and only RAH's from Medicom.

Dan:
Not completely on topic, but I just did a search of sold auctions on ebay. Definately some surprises there. Hoth soldier chase can still be had around $150, but the only hammerhead on the list sold for $500  :o.  I think they underproduced the last couple of series, but that hasn't caused a corresponding jump in the price of the basic sets from those series.

Adrian:
man, so nothing for 2012 and so far the same is true for 2013... sad. I hope we get something by the end of this year. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version