Collectibles > Kubricks

So is Medicom killing the Kubrick Star Wars line...???

<< < (15/17) > >>

Adrian:
first list fixed,

adding

Romba           (made as Be@rbrick)
Warok
Teebo            (made as Be@rbrick)
Lumat           (made as Be@rbrick)
Chief Cherpa  (made as Be@rbrick)

space monkey:
Man, I know it's not going to happen but I really need some of those The Force Awakens stormtroopers in their various incarnations as kubricks in my life.

JediJman:
Guys, I plan to finalize my Kubrick display around June/July, so rest assured that once I have finalized my collection, Medicom will announce something new to make me redo everything.  Trust me, we'll have the new ones announced by August.   ;)

Jeff:
In that case - thank you for taking one for the team, Justin!  ;D

space monkey:

--- Quote from: JediJman on April 20, 2015, 01:10 PM ---Guys, I plan to finalize my Kubrick display around June/July, so rest assured that once I have finalized my collection, Medicom will announce something new to make me redo everything.  Trust me, we'll have the new ones announced by August.   ;)

--- End quote ---

Lol. We're going to hold you to that. Pics please when you're done.

It does seem that Medicom does still hold Star Wars license as they're still releasing various action figure, haven't seen and be@rbricks in a while though, but I'd be stunned if we saw any more kubricks.

... But to rub salt in to our collective wounds here's what I imagine we'd see if they did a series 11 for The Force Awakens (none of that DX business):

Hypothetical Series 11 - The Force Awakens - December 2015:

Regular Figures
_ Kylo Ren - 1:12
_ New Stormtrooper - 3:12
_ Finn - 3:12
_ Rey - 2:12
_ Poe Dameron - 2:12
_ BB-8 - 1:12

Chase Figures
_ Finn in Stormtrooper Uniform - 2:48
       - Found in regular Finn Box
_ Chrometrooper w/ cape - 1:96
       - Found in Stormtrooper box. 1 per master case, but only 1/2 of master cases contain him
_ Don't know, maybe whoever Andy Serkis character is or a returning OT cast member like Luke - 1:96
       - 1 per master case, but only 1/2 of master cases contain him

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version