Community > JD Sports Forum!

JediDefender Fantasy Hockey 2013

<< < (7/9) > >>

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on January 16, 2013, 10:53 PM ---Your team name can be the Toronto Maple Leafs.

--- End quote ---

I dunno, the season is short enough that the Leafs might not play long enough to come to their usual point of collapse.  They do quite well through the first third of the season so they've got a better than average shot.   :-X

Rob:
Well this is going well so far.   :o

JesseVader08:
Brent, the 'Projected Games' stat at the bottom of my team page is all screwed up because of the shortened season -- any idea if Yahoo will fix that?  I've kinda relied on it in the past to avoid running out of players for games near the end of the season.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: JesseVader08 on January 21, 2013, 12:13 AM ---Brent, the 'Projected Games' stat at the bottom of my team page is all screwed up because of the shortened season -- any idea if Yahoo will fix that?  I've kinda relied on it in the past to avoid running out of players for games near the end of the season.

--- End quote ---

Beyond my control so I can't fix it. 

I'm quite certain Yahoo will get around to it but I'd guess that'll be after the Super Bowl and before spring training starts.  Hockey is not a big priority for Yahoo fantasy wise and having seen the participation, or lack thereof, in mock drafts, it's not much surprise. 

So bear with it for a couple of weeks, then it should be fixed.

Note that it's just a regular slate of 48 games per position/slot (each where we have 2 e.g. LW).  This is a change from previous years when we've had extra games for each slot. 

JesseVader08:
OK cool, I figured it was out of your hands, it's not a surprise that Yahoo won't worry about until have the big football game. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version