Collectibles > Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Jumbo Vintage Rocket Fett

(1/3) > >>

Jayson:
Jumbo Rocket Fett available for pre-order

Jesse James:
I have to say, if I didn't own a vintage collection nor a 12" modern collection, I think it'd be a pretty easy choice to jump on GG's stuff.  It's really quite awesome.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Jayson on September 18, 2012, 03:53 PM ---Jumbo Rocket Fett available for pre-order

--- End quote ---

Ordered.  Thanks for the tip Jay!  Did anyone else order theirs yet?  It is listed for $85, but mine rang up for only $76.50.  Is that due to the guild membership?   ???  Not that I'm complaining...

solrac:
Mine was a bit over $100.00 with shiping, still verry happy to add this to my Fett shrine next to my ESB 12". I called in my order because I was having issues with the site payment page. They told me to use Chrome or Firefox to fix the problems on their site.

Jayson:

--- Quote from: JediJman on September 19, 2012, 12:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jayson on September 18, 2012, 03:53 PM ---Jumbo Rocket Fett available for pre-order

--- End quote ---

Ordered.  Thanks for the tip Jay!  Did anyone else order theirs yet?  It is listed for $85, but mine rang up for only $76.50.  Is that due to the guild membership?   ???  Not that I'm complaining...

--- End quote ---

Yes, PGM members received $8.50 discount

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version