Author Topic: Rebel Strike... Good source.  (Read 2186 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Rebel Strike... Good source.
« on: October 27, 2003, 06:34 PM »
If you get the chance to buy/play Rebel Strike for Gamecube I'm finding it to have a lot of inspiration for new custom projects.

An Imperial APC is one of the new vehicles seen that really sparks my interest...  Not too large, and not overly complex in design either (Very angular) so not a very difficult ship to make from scratch.  They're a great, and heavily used vehicle in the game so far, so they're definitely on my too-do list now.

Also, the game has given a new "look" to the Imperial Storm Commando...  The once simple "black" stormtrooper design  has been given a facelift...  

Typical EU contradiction but honestly I like Rebelstrike's design MUCH more.  It's at least more creative.  The look of the Storm Commando's is much more menacing now and is 100% unique/new.  Also even has rank indication though subtle red striping.  Features a new helmet, and completely new design though (less armor for sure, and different looking all together).  

There's a ton of other fun looking custom possibilities coming out of this game already though, so hopefully some others find inspiration from Rebel Strike like I have after this post. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Rebel Strike... Good source.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2003, 08:24 PM »
I'll have to check that out...
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Rebel Strike... Good source.
« Reply #2 on: November 2, 2003, 11:28 PM »
Yep, I love that game, just haven't had too much extra time to play it...  Isn't that Rebel Blockade Runner level as Luke inside it awesome?

There really are some great ideas for customs that could be made.

:P