Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Star Wars Angry Birds - The App

<< < (3/4) > >>

I Am Sith:
Can't get three stars on Tatooine level 16 to save my life.  Have been at it for a while...  Probably doesn't help that I'm playing on an iPhone and not an iPad.  Grrr.

This was the first AB game that I played and am completely obsessed.  Absolutely love it.

SnTrooper:
I got it by having Luke cut the crane so the TNT fell into the junk than had Obi-Wan get the rest of the pigs that were still alive.

Scott:
I have 3 stars on all levels so far

Cloud City and Boba Fett are pretty fun

I Am Sith:

--- Quote from: SnTrooper on April  2, 2013, 08:58 PM ---I got it by having Luke cut the crane so the TNT fell into the junk than had Obi-Wan get the rest of the pigs that were still alive.

--- End quote ---

So about fifteen minuted after I posted that, I ended up getting three stars.  I made the mistake of thinking I could only get it by using one bird, so as you can imagine, when Luke wasn't destroying everything, I would restart without giving Obi-Wan a try.  I ended up getting to the point where I thought 'well this isn't going to happen so I might as well just get a higher score' and the next thing I know I get the three stars and the accomplishment for finishing all levels with three stars.

Thanks for the help anyway, I'm sure I'll need it again soon!

--- Quote from: Scott on April  2, 2013, 09:06 PM ---I have 3 stars on all levels so far

--- End quote ---

I'm fairly sure I would go insane trying to get three stars on all levels.  Either that, or I would lose my job as I would be obsessed with finishing and not worry about doing anything else.  I'm very jealous though Scott, that's a helluva feat!

BillCable:
I have three stars on all levels as well.  I had to look up solutions on YouTube to about 5 of them.

Funny thing is I haven't done that on any other Angry Birds game, and I've played all of them.  I think it's the rewards system in AB:SW.  Getting a bonus level for another dozen stars is far less intimidating than getting a bonus level by getting 3 stars on EVERY SINGLE LEVEL.  Plus I've gotten a far better feel for how to approach levels after hours of playing.

Angry Birds Rio just added a bunch of similar bonuses... each level has 3 tiered star count bonuses, plus a "Mighty Eagle" bonus level for getting 100% on ten levels.  I'm working my way through earning all of those.  Quite fun!  I was surprised they did that for every single level pack released.  Angry Birds Seasons did the same, but only for 2013.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version