Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Who Wants More Ewoks?

(1/6) > >>

Scott:
Anyone Ewoked out? (Brent can't answer this question)

Seems like we've hit critical mass on the little guys and I know my shelf is bursting with Ewok goodness.  As I said somewhere in another thread I usually buy 2-3 of each and swaps hoods with others.  The joys of universal necks and heads!

Who else do you want, who else needs to be done...or are you done?

Jayson:
I'd like them to continue to issue a Ewok-centric piece at least once a year. The pack-ins can be generic but I'd like at least a catapult with team, a few more archers, rock/bola throwers and various spear-chuckers. (Is that term allowed?)  :P

Plus we need that log reissue  :P

Jesse James:
I'm with Jayson that I'd take a catapult...  I would be ok with a bolo one too...  I'm kind of done at that though, but the Catapult would probably be my only big Ewok want that I can think of really.  If they were 2-packs in the basic line I'd be a little more interested in randoms.  A nice distinctly black/light grey or white striped one would be high on my list...  repainted Wokling accessories would be cool too.

I'd ALSO kind of be interested in a spit/fire thing, as its own little accessory, maybe with an Ewok or something.  The little guy singing a song while he builds the fire perhaps, to cook up Han.  Give him a torch from the Sallah figure even.

P-Siddy:
I think I'm good for this year, but I know there's a few out there that I'd like to see done:

Kazak
Rabin
Tamat
Tokkat
The one elder smoking the pipe, or as I call him, "The Dude"
Keoulkeech was already done, but would be nice to see him released again in a non-EU pack.
There's also one Ewok that looked like s/he had mostly white fur

And some baby Ewoks that I just noticed the other night (minus the last one, which we have).

Mister Skeezler:
I'm having fun with the Ewoks, and I can't say I regret buying any of them. Count me in for a catapult as well...it's something I've been toying around with making (since it's basically string and sticks.

I would like to see at least all the Ewoks depicted on screen released, and I'm almost ashamed to say it, but I'd like to get Teek as well. I obviously didn't get that Disney thing that he was in.

I'd also like some Ewok set pieces as well...barbecue and whatnot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version