Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

Who Wants More Ewoks?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Mister Skeezler:
Oh! The pipe-smoking Ewok...we definitely need that guy.

Scockery:
Aside from the catapult, a Victory celebration drummer with drum set with removable imperial helmets....because really, I just want a source of imperial helmets. 8)

I'm tired of the 30th anniversary era molds they keep using and I don't own half the figures they've made using them.

Throw in some recolored woklings with the single carded Ewoks, too...since they are just unarticulated accessories.

Nicklab:
With Lumat on the way in the web only wave, Hasbro is definitely going to be turning a major corner with the Ewoks.  And it's pretty amazing to look at the number of Ewoks we've gotten over the past 2 years!

Hasbro may want to dial it back a little bit from here on in.  Perhaps 1 carded Ewok per year, and a deluxe type offering:  catapults or gliders.  Or maybe even a set with the new(er) Paploo and the new Speederbike would be cool, too.

They could also consider doing sets with the Rebels on spits and a couple of Ewoks carrying each spit.  And even then, that might be stretching things.

Jesse James:
It's sorta dumb but I'd really honestly dig seeing, somehow, a couple trees with logs...  If it were possible, and I think it is ultimately, it'd be cool to see 2 trees with ropes on branches holding logs you could smash your new Endor AT-ST with...  You'd barely need any weight in the the logs to knock it over even.  How can you beat an action scene like that?

Add the 2 waving at each other after they do it, and it's a set.  It won't happen, but it'd make a pretty slick little set around one of the new Walkers.  :)  I forget what the height is on the Ewok playset trees but might even be worth giving it a shot with some of those.

Force Guy:
Ewok related items I'd like to see would include a catapult and a new improved Ewok village.  At this point, after I add Lumat to my collection, I think the only Ewok figure I'd like to see made would be an AT-ST Stomped-On/Smushed Ewok carcass figure.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version