Multimedia > The Sequel Trilogy

Disney Buys LFL

<< < (2/42) > >>

Darth Kenobi:
Still can't really tell if this is the truth or not, saw the posting on Facebook by Gentle Giant then googled some stories on it.  I was always assuming that once Lucas died they would be new movies made, just too much money out there that could be made.  Wonder what the story line for these new films would be. 

Brian:
Crazy.  I also kept checking the date thinking "well, its not April, so what's going on here?".  Hard to believe it is real.  I know that not everyone was high on the prequels, but I can't deny that I'm pretty giddy with the possibility of new Star Wars on the way.  This seemed to come completely out of nowhere.  This should definitely give a kick to fandom as well, as we all start buzzing about the possiblities of new movies - what time period, who is included, etc.

This also means that currently Avengers 2, Justice League, and new Star Wars are all scheduled for release in 2015...maybe the apocalypse is on the way later this year :).  With Marvel and Star Wars, I'd say Disney will be making some (more) money in the coming years.

iFett:
Wow....just when I thought Star Wars would be taking a nap for awhile.

Diddly:
This has to be a joke right?

Rob:

--- Quote from: Darth Kenobi on October 30, 2012, 04:35 PM ---Still can't really tell if this is the truth or not, saw the posting on Facebook by Gentle Giant then googled some stories on it.  I was always assuming that once Lucas died they would be new movies made, just too much money out there that could be made.  Wonder what the story line for these new films would be.

--- End quote ---

Definitely real.  Every major news outlet imaginable is reporting it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version