Multimedia > The Sequel Trilogy

Star Wars Episode VII

<< < (35/112) > >>

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on March 11, 2013, 08:56 PM ---I'm interested...  psyched, I'm not going that far.  I'm definitely interested.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm reserved.  Kind of a wait-and-see deal.  I guess I'm hoping they don't kill off the heroes, not that they need to be the main focus of the story either.

Carpeteria3000:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on March 11, 2013, 08:56 PM ---I'm interested...  psyched, I'm not going that far.  I'm definitely interested.

--- End quote ---

I'm psyched just along the lines of: Hey - we were promised these movies but they were never supposed to happen, and now here we are. When it comes down to it, they're just movies, and with the people who are behind it, even if they're not as good as the originals (how can they be, really?), they'll be fun movies to go and watch. It's nice to have something to look forward to like that.

Brian:
Sounds like Abrams wants/is planning on John Williams returning for Episode VII

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/30/abrams-wants-john-williams-back-for-star-wars-episode-vii?abthid=51803ae09d374c866d000024

Nicklab:
Check out J.J. Abrams sitting down for a talk with Simon Pegg about Star Wars.

darth broem 2:
I like Pegg, but if he ends up in the next Star Wars films I hope his character is limited.  I can only take so much of his antics and then it gets to be enough already.  Kind of like when a kid starts acting up.  It's kind of cute and funny for a little while and then it just crosses a line and you just want the kid to settle down or shut up at once. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version