Multimedia > The Sequel Trilogy

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (SPOILERS)

<< < (127/195) > >>

Matt:

MakingStarWars.net: Update! Is this a GIF shot from the Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser?

P-Siddy:
Lens flare from blaster fire!

Matt:

--- Quote from: MakingStarWars.net on November 23, 2014, 03:21 PM ---Is this a GIF shot from the Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser?

--- End quote ---

Nope!

Lots of new (potential?) spoilers in this Reddit thread.

--- Quote ---Max Von Sydow’s character is not Boba Fett, Darth Maul, or Mace Windu.

While Sydow’s identity is a surprise, it’s not necessarily earth-shattering. It’s the sort of thing that hardcore fans would be excited about, but overly casual fans likely won’t realize the significance of. Sydow’s identity does have meaning, but you need to know the context.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---[–]midoriiro 1 point 17 hours ago

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Max Von Sydow’s Identity is this guy: http://goo.gl/I1TmVV (Lobot from Cloud City)

He is a cyborg from the original trilogy. He was located in Cloud City where Luke lost his lightsaber, and Luke's lightsaber is apparently what causes a massive turn of events. If it is found by Kira and Sydow's character is with Kira then it would make sense for him to be the same person/cyborg/robot or whatever.

--- End quote ---

Ohhhhhhhhhh ****, y'all.

Scott:
Holeee ****...imagine how full the Duplex will be after Episode VII swag comes out

http://www.jedidefender.com/lobotsdup/

I think I asked you, what ever happened to the Ritz cracker? 

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Matt on December  5, 2014, 10:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: MakingStarWars.net on November 23, 2014, 03:21 PM ---Is this a GIF shot from the Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser?

--- End quote ---

Nope!

Lots of new (potential?) spoilers in this Reddit thread.

--- Quote ---Max Von Sydow’s character is not Boba Fett, Darth Maul, or Mace Windu.

While Sydow’s identity is a surprise, it’s not necessarily earth-shattering. It’s the sort of thing that hardcore fans would be excited about, but overly casual fans likely won’t realize the significance of. Sydow’s identity does have meaning, but you need to know the context.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---[–]midoriiro 1 point 17 hours ago

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Max Von Sydow’s Identity is this guy: http://goo.gl/I1TmVV (Lobot from Cloud City)

He is a cyborg from the original trilogy. He was located in Cloud City where Luke lost his lightsaber, and Luke's lightsaber is apparently what causes a massive turn of events. If it is found by Kira and Sydow's character is with Kira then it would make sense for him to be the same person/cyborg/robot or whatever.

--- End quote ---

Ohhhhhhhhhh ****, y'all.

--- End quote ---

THIS POST is the very reason why this site needs a LIKE button.  Like, RIGHT NOW. 

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version