Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Walmart Black Friday 8-Packs

<< < (4/7) > >>

Scockery:
Freaking glue. This is a pyrrhic value. I got 3 out of the backer with minimal damage/residue. The rest are hopelessly stuck to the back side of the cardboard holder. The other pack I got is totally glued in. Hair dryer seems to have no effect on the glue.

So, I'm debating if Seripas is worth $25. I guess Wolfe is okay...I'm not in love with the clone wars line anymore, so my plan was to keep what I wanted and resale/trade the rest. Now that idea is just one big headache.

McMetal:
Yeah, after fiddling around with these last night I can feel buyer remorse setting in already. I suspect I will be returning at least 2 out of the 3 I bought. It's nearly impossible to separate these things from their packaging, and in any given set there is only 1-2 figures I would actually want to open.

The Marvel sets seemed a lot lighter on the glue, not sure why they didn't lock those down the same way.

JediJman:
So, just to be clear - these 8 packs have at least a figure or two you guys are interested in.  If a regular figure costs $8, then you essentially bought two hard to find figures that you need at their regular price AND landed six brand new extras for $1.50 each.  That's an incredible deal IMHO.  But you're going to return the sets because you can't split them and sell off the extras?  Personally, I'd be happy just to snag a few of these for extra figures. 

Nicklab:
I tried to find the CW 8-pack with SCUBA Ahsoka, but the store I went to was pretty well cleared out.  That version of Ahsoka is the only CW figure I haven't found this year, and I'm okay with getting it via online retail at this point.  Getting the 8-pack seems almost wasteful.

Darby:
The pack with Scuba Ahsoka is the only one that didn't show here. Otherwise we saw all of the others in spades.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version