Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Walmart Black Friday 8-Packs

<< < (6/7) > >>

Diddly:
I saw these today for $30  ::)

Jesse James:
Hah.  I didn't think most were worth it at $25 as much more than donation gifts.  Funny seeing them creep higher.  Taking a page out of TRU's playbook on that one.

JediJman:
I found a few cool Marvel sets for $25 each today (Thanks Dan-O!).  I still can't get over the prices.  If the regular pegged figures were marked down to $3.50 each, I don't think they'd last a week.  I've seen most of the SW sets at various Wal-Marts, but the Marvel bonus packs seem to have mostly sold through.

McMetal:
I saw some of those SOTDS figures show back up on the pegs at one local Walmart... ::)

I don't know how someone could have returned them using a current receipt, but I suppose the store could have broken a set up and put them out if they had a pack that was damaged or missing 1-2 figures.

Dan:
I suddenly noticed some of the 8 pack figures on the pegs too. They haven't restocked since about March, so I don't think it's a mystery that they were returns. I don't think the store would put them out, as they would have to peel off the "not for resale" stickers on the bottom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version