Author Topic: Odd habits  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Odd habits
« on: August 10, 2003, 01:05 PM »
Anyone have any strange or odd habbits?

I myself have a habbit of only using one napkin at a time when I wipe my hands. I always sleep on my stomach, and when I eat, I will go through at least 2 glasses of beverage. How about you all?

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline roguestormtrooper

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Odd habits
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 03:26 PM »
I always sleep on my stomach as well...  Just can't sleep on my back for some reason. :-\

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2003, 04:02 PM »
My oddest habit is more like a permanent lifestyle, in that I'm a total night owl.  I rarely go to bed before 3am, but fortunately I live just a mile from my office and can crawl into work as late as 10am, so I usually get around 6 hours of sleep which isn't too bad (though I admittedly need a couple more)...

Other odd habits?  Hmmm...  Considering I probably have borderline OCD, I have a lot of obsessive issues/habits when it comes to cleaning, organizing, having "complete" sets/collections of everything, nitpicking, etc., etc...  Too many to really go into here!

Fortunately, I finally kicked that terrible nose picking habit though just a couple years back!  ;D

Kidding of course...   :P

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2003, 04:27 PM »
Hmmm...

I will hit my car lock keyless remote thingy 4 or 5 times on impulse
I'll set my alarm clock 27 minutes early so I can hit the snooze 3 times  ???
I obsessively use ellipsis in my writing...

I did kick the habit of setting my alarm clock ahead 15 minutes so I would think to get up earlier ;)

This will sound completely gross but Matt's little comment there at then end made me realize something that happened to me...

This is very gross so stop here if you weak of stomach...

I had a chronic nosebleed one winter in the very top of my nose which would form these gigantic scabs that would start to clog up my nose.  I am slightly asmathic as well so I need all of the oxygen i can get so this scab was a hinderance to my normal breathing.  So, I was ina  Catch-22, leave them in to let the wound heal or pull them out to be able to breathe normally.  It sucked...and it lasted a few months.  I usually wound up blowing my nose and then would have copius amounts of blood come rushing out...

Ugh, that was gross just remembering it

Offline roguestormtrooper

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2003, 01:25 AM »
Hmmm...  Considering I probably have borderline OCD, I have a lot of obsessive issues/habits when it comes to cleaning, organizing, having "complete" sets/collections of everything, nitpicking, etc., etc...

I'm kinda like that too...  Drives me crazy sometimes,  cause I can be a messy person.  Weird,  huh? ::)