Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

$5 Vintage Collection @ Five Below

<< < (28/29) > >>

Jesse James:
Joe stuff looks great, and I'm now on the hunt.

Qui-Gon Jim:
My local Five Below had no Joes at all, but they did have the Celebration 4 exclusive McQuarrie  Concept R2-D2 and C-3PO.  $5 each, still in clamshell packaging.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Qui-Gon Jim on April 24, 2014, 07:21 AM ---My local Five Below had no Joes at all, but they did have the Celebration 4 exclusive McQuarrie  Concept R2-D2 and C-3PO.  $5 each, still in clamshell packaging.

--- End quote ---

Only 1 of our stores around here got those, and I was amazed how fast they sold...only took a couple of days. Still had the Celebrations sticker on them and everything. I debated picking one up but they looked like poor fodder for customizing.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Qui-Gon Jim on April 24, 2014, 07:21 AM ---My local Five Below had no Joes at all, but they did have the Celebration 4 exclusive McQuarrie  Concept R2-D2 and C-3PO.  $5 each, still in clamshell packaging.

--- End quote ---

As luck would have it, I actually spied a couple of these at Tuesday Morning yesterday as well. I believe they were $5.99 there.

McMetal:
So yeah, this is apparently happening again. I saw a few new figures at my local 5 Below yesterday - Barriss, Vader, Hoth Luke, etc. Was hoping to see Nom Anor but no dice.

Still waiting on Shae Vizsla and Starkiller to show up here...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version