Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

$5 Vintage Collection @ Five Below

<< < (2/29) > >>

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: LandotheScoundrel on October 17, 2012, 07:26 PM ---Are they shipping the corrected stormtroopers, or the ones with the messed up helmet paint?

--- End quote ---

I neglected to post about the Stormtroopers.  They were there, too.  And the helmet paint actually looked decent.  But I have so many Stormtroopers that I passed.  I just picked up an AT-RT Driver and a Senate Guard.

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on October 17, 2012, 05:44 PM ---Finally seeing TVC figures other than the AOTC wave at 5 Below stores.  I spotted the following today:

___  VC25 - R2-D2 with pop-up lightsaber & drink tray
___  VC26 - Rebel Commando
___  VC38 - Clone Trooper (212th Battalion)

WAVE 6 (2011 WAVE 2)
___  VC44 - Luke Skywalker (Dagobah Landing)
___  VC45 - Clone Trooper
___  VC46 - AT-RT Driver
___  VC47 - General Lando Calrissian
___  VC48 - Weequay (Skiff Master)
___  VC49 - Fi-Ek Sirch (Jedi Knight)

AT-RT Drivers for $5?  Nice!  It's probably one of my favorite Clones in the TVC line.

--- End quote ---

Interesting to see that a site that I USED TO be affiliated with picked up Jesse's front page posting at JD based on this post I made.  And it's another prime example of someone over at that site not doing his own reporting work.  Hmmmmm.

bobafett14:
My 5 Below here in Pgh started putting out more vintage figs.  Lando General, At-RT, Luke Dagobah landing, etc.  all are at $5ea.  They still have some of hte AOTC wave...Obi-Wan, Super Battle Droid, Mace, etc.

Good news since I pretty much skipped a lot of figs overh the last few years.  $10 a pop... eh, but at $5 a pop...not too shabby.

Jesse James:
I can also now confirm seeing what I feel is maybe one of the better waves of army builders at 5 Below also.

I picked up what everyone else is seeing...  AOTC Clone, AT-RT Driver, Endor Rebel, Dagobah Pilot Luke, and Stormtrooper...

I'm going to pick up more Stormtroopers I think, as I like the rifle, and I may nab a couple 212th Clones since the ones I saw are clean helmets for the most part.  The Stormtroopers were as well.

If I see RFT's at $5?  I think I'll blow an entire paycheck at 5 Below.

DoctorPadawan:
Not the right place for it, I know, but could anyone pick me up some AT-RT Drivers at their Five Below if you see them?  I'm looking to get three of them (if possible), and don't have a Five Below anywhere near me.  PM me if you can help. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version