Community > Other Toy Lines

NECA Gears of War 3 3/4 scale

(1/1)

shmashwitdaclub:
Yesterday NECA announced that they will be making a Gears of War 3 3/4 inch scaled line.  Thoughts?

I have all 3 of the games and have never played them  :P  (to busy being an adult and not having time to play games - yet for some reason I keep buying them...)

I do see this line as potential cool figures that can fit in as EU SW/GI Joe stand-ins or for good custom fodder.

Greg:
I'm not into Gears of War, but I hope this line is a huge hit for Neca and opens the door for more 3 3/4 inch lines. I would love some good 1:18 Terminators w/ vehicles, Prometheus (the ship and characters), Aliens Marines with an APC, and some cheap(er) Predators in scale with my GI Joes.

shmashwitdaclub:

--- Quote from: Greg on November 30, 2012, 11:04 AM ---I'm not into Gears of War, but I hope this line is a huge hit for Neca and opens the door for more 3 3/4 inch lines. I would love some good 1:18 Terminators w/ vehicles, Prometheus (the ship and characters), Aliens Marines with an APC, and some cheap(er) Predators in scale with my GI Joes.

--- End quote ---

couldn't agree with you anymore.  My first thought at the news of this was I hope they make Predator figures in this scale!

efranks:
I haven't played the game but I have seen the larger scale figures and they look pretty good.  I'd be interested in a couple of 4" scale figures to go with the Joes or SW figs.  Hopefully they'll be quality.  And, yes, if this is good for them, I hope they bring Predator and Alien to this scale eventually.

E...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version