Collectibles > Discover the Force / Movie Heroes

2013 Movie Heroes Class I Vehicles

<< < (2/13) > >>

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: scockery on December  2, 2012, 01:08 PM ---It's also a shame that websites go overboard on their watermarks.

--- End quote ---

When you can't even read the text on the boxes, it really is a bit much.

Greg:

--- Quote from: Diddly on December  2, 2012, 11:24 AM ---Price is supposed to be $19.99 apparently, and they're justifying it by throwing a second figure in.

--- End quote ---

Considering the price is currently $17 or $18, I won't mind paying an extra two bucks for an extra (albeit crappy) figure.

--- Quote from: Jeff on December  2, 2012, 12:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Diddly on December  2, 2012, 11:24 AM ---hopefully they modified the Drop Pod a little to where it can fit non-Clone Wars figures.
--- End quote ---

No modifications, at Celebration VI they confirmed that it was the same ship only repainted in 501st Blue.

--- End quote ---

That's a damn shame, since not even normal Clone Wars figures can fit in the cockpit. 

Jesse James:
I got a TIE Pilot in mine...  No Clone handy though.  I'm betting I could get many figures to fit if the TIE Pilot with somewhat limited posing and a goofy big helmet and chestbox fit though.

Greg:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on December  2, 2012, 06:39 PM ---I got a TIE Pilot in mine...  No Clone handy though.  I'm betting I could get many figures to fit if the TIE Pilot with somewhat limited posing and a goofy big helmet and chestbox fit though.

--- End quote ---

Interesting. Maybe the TIE pilot works since it is a skinnier mold. So far I have tried Vintage Collection Oddball, a basic TCW clone, and the Clone Pilot from the Gunship Turret BP, and I couldn't get the canopy closed. I might play around with the TVC Clone since it's a skinnier sculpt.

McMetal:
Some nice hi-res shots of the 2013 sets over at RS...I'm liking the deco enhancements on the Tactical Droid. Also think I'm going to have to pick up another Dropship even though it is not technically a CW offering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version