Community > JD Sports Forum!

NHL 2013

<< < (22/37) > >>

Jeff:
I had way more fun on Sunday than I did last night.   :'(

Rob:

--- Quote from: Jeff on May  8, 2013, 09:55 AM ---I had way more fun on Sunday than I did last night.   :'(

--- End quote ---

Sorry Jeff... it's just not  happening.

--- Quote from: Morgbug on April 30, 2013, 11:26 PM ---Ouch.  Is it too late to change to a Blackhawks band wagon?

--- End quote ---

It's still the first round, welcome aboard.

Jeff:
Bumming right now...  but still a 1/100 chance we can go get three in the third... right?  maybe?  Yes?   :-\

Either way, at least I can take solace in the fact that we lasted longer than the Canucks.  >:D

JesseVader08:
Well damn, the Bruins didn't look like they had much interest in winning tonight (I was only able to watch most of the 3rd), so the Leafs have now tied up the series after the B's were looking to be in a pretty good position at 3-1.  I was a little worried about those friggin' Leafs.

Jeff:
Yeah, I was a little surprised on the B's effort yesterday.  Not sure if Toronto should get the credit or just Reimer for keeping the Leafs in it this far.

Congrats to Jesse's Pens on sealing hte deal.  And to the Red Wings for taking care of business.  They may not be as powerful as past Wing teams, but they've still got a bit of that swagger, as well as the new Captain and Datsyuk after all.  Really looking forward to seeing the DET/CHI series.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version